AND WHO HAS TO PAY FOR THESE MARODE; SICK PLAY-AROUND WITH STRAYS? STRAYS! It is a good, clear way to go: to make sterilization! NOTHING IS DONE WITH KILLING OF STRAYS! KILLING IS ALWAYS THE PROBLEM – NOT THE SOLVING!
The business industry made by the profiteers around stray dogs has won.
To be voted 167 votes were necessary but it got even one vote more, 168
168 – for euthanasy
111 – against euthanasy
14 – abstentions
3 – did not vote
Minimum chances we still have by attacking the law at Constitutional Court of Romania that must be done immediately. 50 deputies must sign the request.
Minimum chances because the corruption is everywhere and the Court is under the control of the same killing party: PD-L.
For remind you:
– After 30 days the dogs are killed, returned or kept in municipalities’ shelters according the result of consulting the citizens of respectively locality (consultation is not defined such as the mayor can ask 10 citizens and take the decision he likes)
– BUT, actually, within a period of 3 days, according the law the ill, aggressive, dangerous dogs can be killed (independent of the will of citizens) – such as ALL dogs can be killed (nobody can prove the killed dogs were not ill or aggressive)
If a town will choose sterilization & return, the program will be sabotaged by others who will dump the dogs here in view of save them
– obstruct and discourage adoptions; you can adopt a dog only if you show the proof of living space, material resources and pay a fee and if the neighbors agree (cumulative conditions), therefore no dog will be adopted
– the dog catchers have the right to sanction and control the dog owners
In this form the mass atrocities will begin and the stray dog situation remain the same.
We desperately need your help again by sending protest letters to:
- Mr. Traian Basescu, President of Romania, Fax: 00 40 21 319.31.31, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Mrs. Elena Udrea, Ministre The Ministry of Regional Development and Tourism, Fax: 00 04 37 211 13 37, email@example.com
- Mr. Augustin Zegrean, President, Constitutional Court of Romania, fax: 00 40 21 312.43.59, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Emil Boc, Prim-minister of Romania , Fax: 00 40 21 313 98 46, email@example.com
- Romanian Parliament Votes to Euthanize Stray Dogs (foxnews.com)
- Romanian parliament votes to euthanize stray dogs (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Romanian parliament votes to euthanize stray dogs (sfgate.com)
- Ousted ex-king urges more democracy in Romania (ctv.ca)